Creatively speaking, of course.
This a tricky subject because, for some, the spark can flare and then burn out.
This is my writerly checklist:
- All things will get done in their own time (wip/dinner)
- Write. Rest. Do chores. Write some more.
- Drink tea…And write.
- Can’t write? Too tired to type? Do research instead.
- Edit. A lot. Rewrite. Even more.
- Procrastinate less. (I’m working on that one)
- Get the book finished
These are all good. For me. Not for everyone.
My main goal at the moment is to complete Wolf Born. Get a decent editor and publish.
I haven’t been posting much because I’m working towards that goal.
I’m hoping to get the cover all sorted soon and the blurb, which will probably take longer and involve a few headaches as I endeavor to make this one even better than the first line.
Thanks for reading (sorry it’s such a short post) 🙂