Sadly, I don’t always get the time to do fulfill my honourable duties and complete these tag awards.
This time, however, I am on track and ready to go! *yay*
First off, these are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here we go!
Thanks goes to https://youwritefiction.wordpress.com/author/natephilbrick/
Otherwise known as Nate Philbrick!! A good Twitter friend and a pretty good author too!
Second, the banner/sticker…
And…7 facts…Hmmm, let’s see:
- I rarely have a lie-in because it makes me more tired, not less
- I procrastinate, a lot. Way more than I should.
- If there was a some sort of apocolypse and we ran out of Tea, I’d fight my way through the zombies and go get fresh supplies.
- I love Fantasy, but also read Sci-fi , and a lot of factual books on stuff like Japanese swords, herbal remedies, metal magic and of course, jewellery making! 🙂
- I’d rather arrive early for an appointment instead of late.
- When I was young, I played cricket and football, scuffed my knees a lot and certainly didn’t like to wear dresses. Just not my thing! Still isn’t, to be honest 😉
- If I can find a different way of doing something, I’ll take the less travelled path.
And now to nominate five other blogger. Here goes! *drum roll*
- Nathalie @london_nathalie
- Claire @ClaireMB_Author
If anyone wishes not to participate, feel free to pass. 🙂
Thanks all for reading. Have a good day.